OUR WORKS AND ACTIVITIES IN NIGERIA
The Nigerian Delegation of Mary Help Of Christians has 9 Salesian Communities in Akure, Ibadan, Ondo, Onitsha, Abuja, Lagos (2), Kotangora, Ijebu Ode.
- Junior Secondary School.
- Senior Secondary School.
- Technical/Vocational Schools.
- Evening School.
- Children welfare/Scholarship Programme.
Social and Pastoral Works
- Oratory and Youth Centres.
Assistance to Youth at Risk
- Hostel/Boarding houses.
- Child Protection Centre/Street Works Programme.
- Educational Scholarship Programme.
- Health Centre.
- Aspirantate Centre.
- Pre – Novitiate (Formation Institution).
- Post – Novitiate (Don Bosco Institute of Philosophy).
The Nigerian Delegation is a dependent delegation under the Anglophone West Africa Province which was established in 2012.